Malcolm Gladwell TED Talk Questions
With you classmates, do your best to answer these questions. You can watch the talk together if you want.
Questions about style.
- What are 2 things you liked about the talk?
- What is 1 thing you didn't like?
- How did he talk? Was it formal or informal? Give examples if you can.
- Did he stand in one place or walk around? What about gestures?
- What did he do to make you want to listen to him?
- How did he share information? Did he use charts and tables or PowerPoint slides? Or did he just talk?
Questions about content.
- What is the meaning of "There is no perfect Pepsi, there are only perfect Pepsis"?
- What is the main idea of the talk?
- According to Gladwell, how will the main idea of the talk affect other areas such as cancer treatment, restaurants, and other businesses?