- Review of placement test.
- Course introduction and school provided syllabus.
- My expectations for what you will do and how you will act in this class.
- Useful expressions.
- Concrete and abstract language worksheet.
- How to be an effective learner worksheet.
- Class website.
- Work with the people in your group and finish the effective learner worksheet.
- Study the useful expressions worksheet and be ready for the quiz next class.
- Review the abstract and concrete language worksheet. Make sure you:
- “Completely” understand the difference between abstract and concrete language.
- You understand why it is better to use concrete language rather than abstract language.
- Download the Socrative student app.